When I can have sex without protection plz suggest me

Hi Doctors, We are newly married couple ( 1.5 month before). We are planning not to have child for next two years. Can you plz suggest us the period when I can have sex without protection ? My wife is against taking pills . Plz suggest
Asked On : Sun, 7 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Pregnancy are more likely if you indulge in sexual intercourse during the days of ovulation.. You can calculate the days of ovulation using the date of menstrual period or by measuring the basal body temperature or by using ovulation test kit.. Avoid sexual intercourse on these days.. On the rest of the days the chances of pregnancy are unlikely..