Wheezing trouble, cough, fever, block in left artilleries. What is the treatment?

dear doctor, good evening My baby age 3 years 2 months (female) suffering from wheezing trouble with frequent cough following fever. i consulted a paediatrician and advised antibiotic 2 dose. now fever is gone but little cough is there. But her x ray showing some collapse in right lungs. CT scan is also advised by pulmonologist and done, result is waiting the image of scan is showed by doctor that there is a little block in one of the artileries. so bronchoscopy is advised to remove this block . I am working in U.A.E and my home town is Thrissur, kerala state. Can you advise me to where can I do this treatment for my baby if i am coming to kerala next month. My baby is very active and there is no high fever nothing but a little cough at night . Pls reply soon . Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum . As you are already in U.A.E. already, you can have lot of facilities there, if you are allegible, for those treatments, by insurance.
Around carala there are so many multi speciality hospitals, around your place. for example you can have VELLORE HOSPITAL to locate easily, or else you can search in google as PULMONOLOGISTS around trivandrum, or your place.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery, and thanks for calling.