Wheezing in chest, worst after exercise, tightness in chest. Some relief with inhaler. Asthma symptoms?

Hi Doctor, I m currently being checked for asthma as I ve been experiencing wheeziness in my chest over the past couple of months. It s worse after exercise and when I m lying down. The preventer inhaler does relieve the symptoms for a while however. I m a bit concerned about when I sneeze . I experience a tightness in the throat/chest after sneezing which takes a couple of minutes to relieve. Is this a concern? Is this an asthma symptom?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012