Wheezing , headaches , fever 100.9, dry cough, muscle cramps, heart problems in family

I am a 37 female whos been sick for past week with wheezing , headaches , chills/fever, mucous spit up(started clear & now green), dry cough, muscle cramps ,temp of 100.9, flu like symptoms(aches/pains). The onset of this sickness was after working in my yard(cutting grass, etc) I m debating if I should go get checked out since my usual methods is let my body fight the infection. What will doctors do in order to diagnose my problem? What illness do I have after describing my sickness? Bty, I was a light smoker before all this (3-4 cigs a day) but now I kicked the habit. Plus have heart problems in my family. Current meds I m taking is percoit for chronic back pain, motrin, & meds for high chloredt .
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012