Wheezing, coughing, breathing difficulty on mowing, subsided on changing clothes, washing. Allergic to trees, grass?

I was mowing lawn for the last time this yr and there are a lot of leaves in the yard. I began mowing and about 2sailed in I began weasing and coughing bad I stopped coughed Caught my breath and began mowing again same thing happened. I litterally ran through the last part and came inside jus hacking and coughing until I changed clothes and washed my face then the cough subsided. Am I allergic to trees or grass I ve mower lawn during the summer and had no problems.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
You sure are having allergy - there is no doubt. It could be the moulds(fungus) this time. Pollens in flowering season and so on.
Avoid this work.
An allergy specialist has special tests to find out the particular agent. It is possible in half the cases - if found, you may go for de-sensitisation > again not totally effective!
The best option is to get the job done - don't do it!
Good luck