Wheezing, cough, swollen neck and glands, enlared thyroid with cysts, vibration under ribs. Prescribed prednisone. Waiting for test results. Advice

I have been struggling with wheezing, coughing, swollen neck, glands, and I have an enlarged thyroid with cysts. This has been going on for over 6 weeks now. I have been to the hospital twice because I was having difficulty speaking and unable to breathe properly. I was prescribed Prednisone each time at the hospital. My doctor has sent me for blood work, sputum test, nose swab for whooping cough and I am waiting results for spirometer test as well. I am wait to be screened for TB as well. Today my left side under my rib feel like a vibration now! What could this be and what should I do now?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013