Wheezing, cold like symptoms. On flohale. What is the dosage?

My son is 2 years and 2 months. We live in Bangalore, which is very highly polluted and so my son sometimes suffers from wheezing/cold like symptoms. The Dr. here has prescribed Flohale 125 2x a day every day for long term, regardless of any symptoms, and Levolin every 4 hours gradually reducing for 2 weeks if he is having symptoms of a cold. I read the dosage for an adult that came with the boxes for both of these medicines and it seems that those are very high dosages for a baby so young and whose weight is only 11 kgs. Is it okay to continue with the dosage or should we take a second opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013