Wheatish complexion, smoking addict, face is turning darker, do not go out in the sun. What could be the cause?

Dear Sir, I need ur help at high priprity..I am pradeep from karnataka, i am not so fair, say wheat color, From the age of 23 years i am smoking ,now i am 27. But now a days my face is becoming so black that i am hesitating to go out. i work in AC office so no sun effects, Pls suggest what may be wrong. I dont use face creams regularly.. My face skin tone is darker than my whole body color...
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Ok ithink u should start using ur face cream as suitable to ur skin get an face wash also
Changing of the skin colour is usually related to weather
If u have any other symptoms like hardness of skin.then u shoul to visit a dermatologist