Whatever I eat, become a vomiting

Whatever i eat, become a vomiting. its a symptoms of jaundice ? but eye color and urine color not in yellow ? what is dis ?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jul 2009
  Anonymous's Response
Please see a doctor soon as vomiting of any kind if it continues for 2-3 times is considered to be an emergency care case. Keep yourself hydrated by having enough water. You may vomit but i think you should keep drinking water at regular intervals. It may be a common food poisoning as the rainy season is on and food poisoning is common in this season.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
it may be some gi problem. medication like rabez-d is helpful. take more light food . avoid heavy food.take more fluids. as u may get dehydrated.