What you mean by pus cells in urine?

urine sample shown protien +2 and red blood+2 sent to lab but came back with no bacterial growth but abnormal pus cells what does this mean
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Ok, no bacterial growth with pus cells, I am really confused. But my aunt had this problem and it did show bacterial growth. Your case is a bit too complicated I feel . Y ou should contact a Gynec for better support I guess.

Anonymous's Response

another urine sample has been tested at drs today blood and protien have gone but i have a trace of leukocyte been on antibiotics for 5 days now should i be feeling loads better

Anonymous's Response
i have had about four urine infections this year and they all come back the same saying there is blood and protein in my urine i alway feel tired and have had serve stomach pains as well can you advise on what this may be