What would happen if one accidentally injects with less than 1/10th a cc of hydrogen peroxide while trying to flush a wound?

What would happen if you accidentally injected yourself with less than 1/10th a cc of hydrogen peroxide while trying to flush a wound. I think I was bitten by a brown recluse. In the past, I simply removed the scab and used peroxide on the wound for several days and it healed.I was attempting to due the same but this time the effected area is larger and has become deep. It is at least 2 days until I can get to see my doctor to have the would treated.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Thanks for writing to hcm.
Do not worry . The quantity you had injected shouldn't cause any problem.
Dr Arun