What would happen if TB test will injected?

what would happen if TB test was injected
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Thanks for nice query.     
In montoux if drug gets injected it is harmless If infected fluid gets injected then it is harmful & can produce problems.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Psychiatrist Dr. Alok Ranjan's  Response
i would like to add few points in aggrement with dr bagoria,mountoux test is also a type of injection,the technique k/a subcutaneous ,you will find it mosly used for insulin therapy.
another point of interest is that mountoux test is particularly the antibodies obtained from mycobacter which causes antigen formation,it is similar to natural exposure of this bacteria only difference is that bacterial proient used for this purpose is ivirulent i.e they are non toxic ,so no harm produced.
another point of interest is that this test is not very relaible and not used in revised tuberculosis programmes,neil zeilson stain test is conformatory.
dont quite understand what you mean? If you are thinking of the old ones that were not injected...the ones they use now are always injected. What did you mean by that question? Do you mean what the results should look like?