What would happen if I took 20, 7.5mg of zoplicone at once ?

What would happen if I took 20, 7.5mg of zoplicone at once? plus.... I am exhausted of being depressed for several years now, tried all forms of therapy , medication, self help stuff ect. Twice this week I have overdosed on tylenol , got the treatment and was sent home. I feel that I need to be hospitalized longer term till I can get on the right meds for depression , and to be safe from my self harming behaviours, So my question is if I took that much zoplicone, and I also have 10, 10 mg of valium, and a few clanazapm. What would it do? Suicide? I honestly would prefer A. to get the damn help I need or be prove it that I need the help, the tylenol od was not enough. Call me crazy, or an attention seeker, or something else. I am just seriously depressed, with major anxiety , eating disorder, and sick of waking up and going to bed with thoughts of suicide Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011