What would happen if I plucked my belly hair ?

when pregnant and not pregnant What I meant with the pregnant thing is that if the exsessive hair around the naval area had something to do with the hormones etc then how would they grow back? worse? And I was just wondering if the hair would go back fast, dark and thicker like shaving. Iv e shaved it before and its just getting worse.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
plucking your belly hair would hurt. i used veet hair romoval cream. i think it is not a bad product i use this i aint so good for underarms though as it has to be left on and it hurt ur arms holding them up. the hair does grow back with every hair removal procudt unles you have them sergically removed. They grow back but then you just get rid of them again in a painless way. FAQ for any problems Take care xx