What would cause constant chest pressure with dizzy spells? Diagnosed with Svt PVCs and tachycardia, ECG normal ?

What would cause constant chest pressure ? For the last week I have worsening chest pressure with dizzy spells upon standing and throbbing head. Shortness of breath. Have had a normal ecg in the past. I have been previously diagnosed with Svt PVCs and tachycardia . It feels as though something is pressing against my heart or lungs constantly. I have tried antacids they do not help. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012