What would be the cause of uncomfortable, dizzy and sweating. is any thing serious ?

Hi, I am a Pakistani Male age 30. I am feeling dizzy, and extreme sweating even I am sitting in front of an ac. This condition is after eating my breakfast meal containing an omelet and a pratha (A traditional Fried Chappati) cooked in Saturated hydrogenetaed vegetable Oil (Ghee) with Tea. I am feeling very uncomfortable. What would be the cause, is any thing serious?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Please visit your doctor and get your blood pressure checked.You may need a cardiogram also,Please visit your doctor now,there could be some issue with your blood pressure or heart.
wishing you good heath.