What will happen if syringe with Dilauded is squirt down the throat?

I have a family member who found a syringe in their kids room. the kid said it was Dilauded. Said that they do not shoot it but that they squirt down the back of their throat . (dilauded that has been crushed and cooked, or whatever that is called) I don t think that makes any sense. I would not think that drinking the subtance would do anything . and of course fear they are shooting it. Would drinking that do any thing? This is a 100% honest question.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

What could have been in that syinge? You are worried about that. Let me be straight. How the syringe came to be in the hands of the child and how he used it. How many dys passed after the inident? To ascertin the situation, you must know from where the syringe came from? Whether it is contaminated or not? Even if the liquid inside the syringe was water, if the syringe is contaminated, swallowing might be unhealthy. Question the child about these and take him to a physician for confirmation.

Good luck.