welcome to healthcaremagic
bleach is poison if ingested and can kill some body if taken in larger quantity
it should never been ingested
consult gynecologist if you want abortion and be under treatment for safe procedures
Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]