What will happen if i dont follow up the termination process ?

what will happen if i dont follow up the termination process? i am 17weeks plus 5 days pregnant i decided to have a termination and yesterday i took my first pill orally at the doctors which they said would abort the baby. i have another appointment tomorrow at the hospital for more tablets to be inserted into my vagina which the doctor said would make me contract and to pass the pregnancy. what would happen if i didnt return to the hospital tomorrow for the further tablets? would i just bleed at home and pass the pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
hello welcome to health care magic.
were you not admitted in the hospital? at 17 weeks the patient should be admitted and the medicines put in and then the patient is not allowed to go home till the baby is comletely expelled. only upto 7 to 9 weeks can some medication be given to abort the pregnacy without admitting the patient. this management by your doc is rather different and new!!! please go back to the clinic tomorrow so you can get the complete dose of the medicine else there are chances that some part of the baby may be left inside.
the 1st tablet i was givin yesterday was called mifepristone which i took orally and tomorrow i will recieve 4 misoprostol which will be placed into my vagina. will it be unsafe if i do not return tomorrow for the next 4 tablets?
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
yes ofcourse it will be unsafe if u do not return tomorrow. by the way this combination of mifepristone and misoprostol is allowed to be given only till 7 to 9 weeks of pregnancy. im shocked at this treatment that you have received.!!! anyhow please go tomorrow as yur doc has called you else the complete foetus will not be aborted and there will be chances of incomplete abortin which is something even more dangerous that the unheard of , strange treatment you have received.