What will happen if I have primolut to postpone my period when there is a possibility of me being pregnant ?

hi my LMP was 27th jan would like to postpone my period , but there is a likelihood that i am pregnant, whwt will happen if i went ahead and swallowed primolut?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Feb 2012
welcome to hcm
dear patient
first confirm that you are pregnant or not confirm it with pregnancy test kit.
if you are pregnant than never take any tablets with out doctors advice.
with out confirming dont take this tablet.
even when its very urgent than only you go for it or else i would advise u to not to take it.

take care

Thanks for posting your query. Primolut is contraindicated in pregnancy as it may affect fetal development. It is better to rule out pregnancy before taking it.