What will happen if I forget to take my birth control pill ?

Hi it's me Kayla, I would like to know if there is a possibility that I will get pregnant if I interchanged tha tablet that I took for example,,,i Supposed to take the tablet for Sunday but unluckily I was able to take the tablet for monday I am 28 years old,5.2 in height,90 pounds. it s me Kayla, I would like to know if there is a possibility that I will get pregnant if I interchanged tha tablet that I took for example,,,i Supposed to take the tablet for Sunday but unluckily I was able to take the tablet for monday
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011
Hi,Kayla,
Thanks for query,
It is not possible to have pregnancy by interchanging tablet.
all tablets are same except the 7 tab.of peel free day.
Ok and bye.
Actually I'm taking Althea pills..I only take 21 tablets everyone,so I am very much worried about it because it is my first time to interchanged tablets...Anyway thank you so much for the information.