What will be the course of action post intake of medicines for abortion ?

Dear Sir / Madam, I had become unwanted pregnant just now. As per my calculation, on 31.01.12 might have been done any mis-happening, means, we have done intercourse without condom. My LMP was 09.01.12. After getting the positive result on 13.02.12, I had used MTP kit of CIPLA as well. I have taken one tablet Mifepristone on 13.02.12 orally and 4 tablet of Misoprostol thro Vagina yesterday. Today morning, my period has been started, but there is no termination of any small sort of egg ..... or ....., only normal bleeding has been started. Should I wait for another some hours or should go to doctor now? I am suffering from little pain in my stomach. May be complete termination will be held till tomorrow morning? Please advise the correct action.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012