What weight reduction methods can a woman having heart failure, abdominal hernia ,water retention and type ll diabetes follow ?

i have heart failureabdominal hernia water retention and type ll diabetes how can i loose weight im 26 and i weigh 215 lbs. i have heart failure, type ll diabetes, an upper abdominal hernia and lots of water retention and im always tired but i need to loose weight. i havent been able to get back to the doctor because i cant afford it and i dont have insurance, but last time i was there he said i need to loose weight. i need to be like 145. i have a 18 month old son who is a special needs child and its hard to focus on myself when i have to take care of him and i have two older kids, my husband has to work a lot to make sure bills are paid and i dont really have any reliable family to help out so how do i find time to loose weight and how do i do it? please help i need my life back
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011