What way can I make my 7 year old son to eat meat and vegetables ?

We have a 7 yr. old boy who refuses to eat meat, veggies(except cucumber) and fruit. He will not eat a sandwich,but will have 1/4 cup or so of certain cereals. Sweets or candy is not a problem, but he doesn t get those very often. The child is extremely intelligent,testing in the 98th percentile overall. Does anyone have any ideas that may help???
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
99 percent mother who visit to me say same problem(?) to me although the body wt. of their baby is within normal limit as your baby will take food happily when you feed them rather the baby EAT.Food is for normal growth of the children not for the satisfaction of parents.