What way can I loose my weight ?

i weight 230 and i just found out am pregnant i dont look obese i just got alot of legs n breast n i got a gut am afraid of gaining weight and look like a giant can i work out n loose some weight now?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good day
You may eat well washed fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water, exercise daily by walking for about 20 minutes as much is possible. Avoid eating high fat diet like fried stuff, junk food, colas. In pregnancy the minimum weight you need to gain is 1 kg in the first 3 months, 5 kg in the next 3 months and 5 kg in the last 3 months. Keep a watch on your weight as you go for your regular Antenetal checkups with your Doctor.