What was the chord that I pulled out after using toilet?

Hi I went to te toilet when I got pain in my left side..I went to the toilet and when I looked down to the floor something caught my eye, I had a red,white with dark brown blue cord hanging out me it wouldn t move unless I tensed up and pushed???what does this men or what was it as the cord was thin but not very big in width
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Is that cord hanging out of the anus or the urinary meatus. Without a detailed description it is very difficult to answer your query. If it is hanging out of the anus it could be a worm. A stool routine examination will help to idetify the cause. Please consult your doctor for the same.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.

Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty,
Associate Professor,