What was my conception date?

hiya i have a question concerning my pregnancy . I am currently 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant . My last period was on the 7 of october or what im thinkin was my period. I had unprotected sex 2 days before my period and afterwards i took the morning after pill . My period came on time on the 7th but it last two days . Very heavy at first and then lightened off there was a flow not just when i wiped . two weeks after my period i had unprotected sex again on the 22nd of october . My doctor when from my lmp on the 7th october and said that i was 16 weeks along . I had m y first ultrasound on the 27th of january and i was told that my dates were correct and that infact baby was measuring 16 weeks . so i was 14 weeks from conception . I had my second ultrasound on the 9th march i would have been 22 weeks and i was told that baby was growing well . I booked in for a a private gender scan and 3d scan when i was 24 weeks . i was told that baby was measuring 24 weeks plus 2 days and she said everything seemed ontrack . my question is is can i safetly say that my baby was conceived from the 22 of october intercourse ? and not from before my lmp when i took the MAP. I read about implantation bleeding aswell but since my baby is measuring on track and that my estimated conception date would be around the 22 of october do i need to worry
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
There is no reason to worry or to get confused.
ALl your scans confirm that the pregnancy was from conception on 22nd of October.
The growth of the baby is corresponding to that.
Specially the first trimester ultrasound is most reliable.
take care.