What type of pregnancy can be expected in one's with different blood groups?

if our blood type is the same or does not match what kind of pregnancy will my wife have? my wife has been bleeding for 3 weeks not heavily occassional clots but at every check up the baby is still ok and visible on the sauna , recently we went back to the doctor at 9 weeks and the womb is still closed and the doc could lightly see the baby however the past Monday she heard a heart beat but this time struggled to hear the heart beat this tiime round still but when she done the pregnancy test at the clinic it came out negative? we are going back today to get the blood pregnancy test today .all im really asking is what can we expect to hear
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012