What type of food supplement is advised in sore throat and cough ?

my 12 yr old trains for football 4 nights and has game on Sat he doesnlike fruit and sometimes picks at food he is very susceptable to sore throats and coughs What kind of vitamin or food supplement should I give him My 12 year old son trains heavily for football. sometomes picks at food and doesn t make a neffort toeat healthily however hard itry! He is very susceptable to coughs and sore throats . What kind of vitamin or food supplement should I give him? He is painfully thin
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011