What type of doctor should i see concerning gynocology/menopause issues?

What type of doctor should I see concerning gynocology/ menopause issues? I would prefer a doctor who also believes in Natural healing. Would that be called a Naturopath or Holistic doctor? I m not sure. I have a gynocologist but she is young and doesn t seem to understand the menopause issues and I m not real thrilled with her anyway. Was just wondering if there were any that specialize in menopause and natural healing too. My mom got breast cancer from HRT and I don t want to go that route. Thank you! :-)
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013