What type of diet should I take during pregnancy ?

during pregnancy which fruit is good & which fruit gives colour to baby? my age is 22,height 5.4,weight 68
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.During pregnancy what is required is that you take plenty of fruits and vegetables.Any fruit is fine,seasonal fruits are good.Have a good nutritious food which is the only requirement.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Dhiviya,
Welcome to HCM. Congratulations for being pregnant and looking forward to a sweet chubby baby.
Whatever fruit you eat, it will have no role in the colour of your baby. The colour of the baby is decided by the genetic factors received from you and your husband.
You can eat all kinds of fruits available in the season; why not try Kashimiri Apple !!!