What type of diet and exercise should be maintained to reduce tummy ?

Hi im 24 yr old female,working in a software company .MY problem is im increasing in my weight day by day ,specially my tummy is increasing .Please suggest me in reducing my tummy please its really looking very bad Hi im 24 yr old female,55 kgs in weight and 5 height presently working in a software company .MY problem is im increasing in my weight day by day ,specially my tummy is increasing .Please suggest me in reducing my tummy please its really looking very bad.Also please suggest what type of excercise and diet i need to maintain in order to reduce tummy.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011