What type of diet and exercise plan should be taken to gain weight and get a good look?

Hi, I am 22 Year Old Male, Height: 5'11", With Weight Around 50Kg, I look Very Thin, I Want To Gain Some Weight, To Get a Good Look & Physique, I Heard About Endura Mass, Will it Be Safe For Me To Take Endura Mass as a Supplement? I do not work out. I have a regular sleep rhythm. My breakfast consists of only a glass of milk with hot chocolate. On an average lunch includes of 3-4 chapatis, vegetable, dal and rice. Later in snacks might have a few biscuits. Dinner I’m not usually hungry, I tend to have a little lesser than what i have for lunch in dinner time. I do not smoke or drink. I am 100% Vegetarian. Please Help Me With a Detailed Diet & Excercise Plan For Me.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013