What type of allergy am I suffering from as i get sneezing and cough during night ?

Hi , I am 23 years old , my height is 5.6 and weight is 65 kgs.I am working in a MNC.I am having breathing problem mainly during night hours. Till 12th standard i was living with my family in my home town. During that time m having so much sneezing and cough whenever i come in contact of dust. Then in my graduation time I use to stay in hostel only and there is so much greenary around my campus.There also have faced same problem but there is no dust/pollution in my surrounding. My family doctor said that some times in certain atmospheric conditions this happens. In last 6 month this problem has increased and at times medicines which i was taking before this are not at all working .Now m living in a place where 5-6 months in a year it rains, pollution is less , not much cold but humidity is there. Please suggest me solution for the same.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011