What treatment to take for a thick and insensitive penis due to getting stuck in bottle ?

Hi I had been to a laboratory for a sperm count test and the attender peovided me the sterile semen bottle and instructed to ejaculate inside and collect the semen in the container. I accidently put my penis inside the container and the penis has become thick and insensitive. Please help me regarding this, will my penis be normal again. What is the reason for this and will it have any side effects? I am worried. Please post me as soon as possible.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012