What treatment to be done for voice disorder and throat irritation ?

Dear Sirs, I have been suffering from voice change since more than 6 months. As a trainer, when I give lectures it makes my voice worse. I have a habit of talking louder than normal while lecturing and driving. I first consulted an ENT doctor in a hospital. He checked with larynchoscope and told me a biopsy required check the thickness/slight swelling (leucoplakia) in the vocal code. Video CD taken and given to me. I consulted another reputed ENT surgeon and explained about 1st case. He checked the video CD and told me no need for a surgery and given medicine for 15 days and visit after. Now taking tabs from 2nd doctor and feeling better. But during day time and some nights I feel dryness in the throat region and feel that phlegm is stuck there and make slight irritation at times and whenever I think about that. Kindly advice me what treatment to be done? Your response highly appreciated. Thanking you
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011