What treatment should we get for my brother having low BP and increased heart beat at night post angioplasty ?

Heart beats increases during the night and presure low after angioplasty sir,My brother (47 yrs old) non diabetic and blood pressure problem was treated in BNH,Jamshedpur angioplasty twice done by doctor(30/01/2011 (one stent) and again 03/02/2011(one more stent) after 3 hrs the day he was discharge from hospital) now He is having complain of Low Blood Pressure and problems while walking .Heart beat also increases during the night while sleeping. Pl Suggest(help) what we will do.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011