What treatment should one take to improve impairment in right part of the body after an accident ?

I met with an accident in April 2009 & do have difficlty with right parts of mine body even my speech is not clear .Things improved a lot in comparison of mine earlier stage.But even today ,I think miles to go.Pls suggest Hi, I met with an accident in April 2009 & do have difficlty with right parts of mine body even my speech is not clear .Things improved a lot in comparison of mine earlier stage.But even today ,I think miles to go.Pls suggest
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Hi Roshan

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

I guess you had trauma to head and so these effects on your body.Is this so ? If so , you need to keep attending physiotherapy sessions very regularly.With regular physiotherapy the muscle power and improvement in brain activity have been observed.The weakness reduces and the muscle strength increases.You can approach speech therapy department or Rehabilitation center where speech enhancements techniques can be very efficient in bringing back your speech.

Good luck and Take care.
I attended physiotherapy sessions as well.But even today not able to write,walk properly same with mine speech. I can do the mentioned work but my action is slow. As I stay in Noida,Pls guide/suggest me accordingly.