What treatment should one take to get over ovary enlargement ?

HAI I AM DEBASREE BARMAN.I HAVE OVERY ENLARGEMENT PROBLEM.I CONSULT WTH FEWC DOCS BUT CANT GET THE POSITIVE PROPER TREATMENT ,SO HOW CAN I GET THE BABY FASTIS THERE ANY PROBLEM DUE TO THIS REASON BECAUSE I GET MARRIED 2 MONTHS AGO,PLS HELP ME
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Welcome to health care magic forum,
infertility related problems are well treated with homeopathy.
But be sure that your consulting doctor must be classical homeopath. Homeopathic medicine must be selected after taking detail history of your physical as well as mental makeup. Then n then you will get satisfactory result. So consult good classical homeopath. You will surely get benefit with homeopathy.

For more inquiry and/or online treatment write to:
subhashponkiya@gmail.com
Have a good health
hi welcome to hcm.see first you do regular exercise and yoga which may help you.then try to avoid all worries plus concern any good homoepath go for constitutional treatment which help you in also in conceiving.and its just two month so start treatment now which may help you in conceiving.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in