What treatment should one take for subdural hematoma in a 5 month old ?

My son born on 13th September 2011 and next day he got some problem for which we took him into Government hospital where we were told that he got hypoglycemia and later his heart beat stopped. The heart beat they recovered and gave us manual ambu to pump. We did for 5 hours and when enquired how long we have to do that, we were told that they do not have any working ventilator and then we shifted to different hospital where he treated on Octroid at first to control insulin and then diazoxide for controlling sugar and saved the life but because of hypoglycemia and non supply of oxygen to brain , his brain has a gross damage. The second MRI reflected many pot holes at different place and in the left brain there was a clot also (subdural haemotoma) which later drained out surgically and placed a shunt there. Now as were told there is no chance of recovery of brain and he surely be moving towards spastic. I want to know if any thing we can do to revert such damage?? If required, I will post all the reports (MRI, CT-SCAN, Discharge summary etc). The baby boy is now 5 months old.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012