What treatment should one take for severe depression after giving birth to a girl child ?

my sister in law is mentally upset after giving birth to a second girl child she already had elder one girl child this took place during her delivery period within 2 months now 2 years have past but she is still not okay she is know trying to kill herself she has totally gone mad once she tried to jump into a well but she was stopped then she pour kerosene on herself and lit fire she got burnt 60% now she is recovering but her mental position is fully upset she is stressing more on sex life she is not caring whether it is her brother or her sister she is talking filthy words which cannot be expressed to any body please suggest me any way can she be cured or shall we let her die, she try to drink phenol or dettole
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012