What treatment should one take for red and swollen sebaceous cyst with pus ?

I have had a sebaceous cyst on my shoulder for around 5 years; doctors have previously told me not to worry about it. Ten days ago it became red an sore so I went to the doctor who informed me that it had become infected and prescribed me with a 5 day course of anti biotic. The course finished today but the cyst is still red and swollen, over the past 3 days or so it’s been oozing pus . What I’d like to know is, 1. Is the oozing good? 2. Should I continue with more anti biotic for another few days since it’s still very red and tender to the touch? 3. Is there any way this will reduce back to its previous pea sized size (it’s now like a marble)? 4. Can I prevent surgical removal? The reason I ask is that I’m not confident about having this done here as I live in Cambodia… Many thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012