What treatment should one take for hard stools with itching and bleeding from the rectum ?

Myself AAAAAAA 33yrs old ,56kg,5`6`` having no such medical history.I have suffering from fistula from last four years and visited doc both homeopathic and elopathic but still problem is exist with me.My stool is not cleared at once i have to go two to three times a day and sometimes it is not comes out suitably need to stay for a while to discharge .This situation mostly comes at the time of discharging of evening stool after returning from my office.After this when second times i discharge stools itching is occurred and then next blood is coming dropwise.At that situation i used anti-hemorrhodial cream at rectum area.I am associated with construction industry and this is very problematic for me.I have confusion about operation because of the rectum area from where everyday stools is passess.Give me a suitable treatment method what i should opt fo rectification.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012