What treatment should one take for cancer with metastasis in liver and what is the treatment cost ?

Dear Sir, I am writing this mail to seek your guidance for my Uncle, who has been detected with Cancer . My friend told me about you, It would be very helpful if you can guide us. Details are as follows: Patient Name: Mr . Dharam Pal Kataria Age: 66 years He is having a history of being a heart patient, had bypass in past. He is also having diabetes and thyroid. For the past six months , he was also having a persistent cough (dry). He has been detected with cancer having metastasis in liver, doctors have detected the primary source to be pancreas . As the Jaundice has reached to the bilirubin count of 8 and the doctors are denying treatment. Hence we are facing problems. It would be really helpful if you can kindly provide some way forward. Please also let us know about your professional service fees and how we can make payment. I am attaching the reports for your kind reference. Thanks & Regards Mohit Kataria +91-0000
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012