What treatment should one take for bulky uterus and fibroids with lesser menstruation and frequent urination ?

I am 36 yrs old with one child (8 yr old) I am suffering from uterine fibroids uterus is bulky and measures: 7.6 x 5.3 x 4.4 cms 1. The subserosal fibroids measure: 2.3 x 1.9cms, 2.0 x 2.0cms and 1.9 x 1.9cms in the anterior myometrium 2. The intramural fibroid measures: 1.7 x 1.7cms and 1.5 x 1.4cms sized subserosal fibroid in the posterior myometrium. 3. The Hypiechoic fibroid measures: 4.8 x 4.8 x 3.8 in the adnexal region. I have lesser menstruation than before. I feel pressure and need to urinate often. I have gained a lot of weight (75kgs)...my height is 5ft 4 inches. Should the uterus removed get it removed? What do you suggest should be done?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012