What treatment should one take for a hanging scrotum ?

my scortum is hanging down sir....that is any problem sir ...pls help me ....what i want to raja age26...pls reply me sir
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Hello Raja,
Some amount of scrotal hanging can be seen when the temperature is very high. But if you feel you have something abnormal here, then you answer these questions
1) Do you have any Pain
2) Do you have any swelling
3) Is the scrotal hanging you said is more on right or left side

Inguinal hernia may be seen in men in your age group. This hernia will present as a on and off swelling in the inguinal region or scrotal region. Sometimes it may be painful. If you feel it is a hernia then consult a surgeon. Hope this was helpful to you. Regards, Dr.Ismail.