What treatment should one having PCOS and having flow for months take and what could be reason ?

I was diagnosed with PCOS 10+ years ago. I had laparoscopic surgery when I was much younger, then placed on Lupron and my periods were regulated for 8 or 9 years. I had a suspected miscarriage last summer (16 months ago) - and ever since then, my periods have lasted 30+ days each. Right now, I ve been bleeding normal flow for 43-44 days. I have been to a repro-endo 4 times during this period, each time having blood work, exams and ultrasounds. Always they find a simple cyst and my hormone levels in line with PCOS patients. I can t deal with this much longer - what else can I request to be tested for to find an answer to the problem or begin to find a solution?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010