What treatment should i take to increase the amniotic fluid during Pregnancy ?

Hai this is USHA .I am 37 years old and my height is 1.53cmsand weight is 60 kgs. I got married in 2002. From there i had three miscarriages. But the reason we do not know. This time my lab reports are good. I have a fibroid uterus.( intrauterine). Now i am carrying and now iam 20 weeks pregnant . Iam taking duphastone twice a day, calcium twice a day, folic acid, vitamin e, Asperin 100mg, pregnaplan. This week i went to my doctor he said the amniotic fluid is on lesser side.But i feel the baby movements often.Is this is leads to any Complications in future. Suggest me what to do? What should i do to increase the fluid?Thank u Best Regards U GANDHI
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011