What treatment should i take for wound in my palm, when am having high sugar level ?

I had a fall about 12 days back and had injured my right palm.- was applying soframycin for a few days but did not take ats. after few days it was not heeling and went to a doctor after a week. He gave ats. He prescribed calmox 3 times a day but no major improvement. he added sepodem 200 and it is better. Being a diabetic, he asked me to check my sugar levels and it was 155 fasting and 255 pp. what should i do ? i take my diabetic medicines - glybovin 5mg-jalra-pia7.5 morng and glybovin 5 mg evening. I am out of action for almost two weeks and hence concerned.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011