What treatment should i take for my kidneys which are small in size ?

hi sir my name is adnan bashir .I am 25 yrz old and I am from Pakistan. my kidney not work is properly my kidney size is small and this disease effect my both legs the rickets disease spread my legs day by day and sir i am very worried about this disease the all pakistani doctors dont accept to opprate me they ask if they try the most chances i will die bcoz my blood urea and creatine high so that is the reason the doctors not agree my operation the kidney disease also effect my height my height is small my height 4 feet 10 inch plz sir help me what i do plz sir guide me my cell num : 03317720784 my id
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011